DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
MV s.r.l. VAT number IT03696070543, Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The Data Controller undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights
1) TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data communicated by you (name, email, company name, telephone, etc.) on the occasion of requests sent spontaneously and data that is collected independently from the website.
- Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you to make requests via e-mail, through the contact form or by telephone on our products / services
NB: Users under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data without giving consent from parents or parental authority.
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
We will treat your personal information:
- to fulfill our contractual obligations; provide an answer to your requests for information; calculate a quote you requested; execute contracts for the sale of products or services for the provision of services; to guarantee the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased.
- perform aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis to improve our services;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as, for example, those of an accounting, fiscal nature, or to execute requests from the judicial authority.
- in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
3) IS IT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE DATA?
Providing your data is always optional, but failure to do so could make it impossible to proceed with certain treatments, such as those strictly connected to the performance of a contract or the provision of the services you requested.
4) PLACE, METHOD OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE TIMES
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking,
communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is stored at the Data Controller's registered office and is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you send is not saved on our website.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for not more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Purposes to point C and for no more than 38 months from the collection of data for the Aims at point B.
5) ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other parties (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
6) DATA TRANSFER
The data will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with parties other than the data controller, data processors and appointed persons without your explicit and explicit consent.
7) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know what your personal information is. In particular, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel as well as the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing, if there are the conditions.
Below we provide a brief illustration of the rights that are recognized to you regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access allows you to confirm that the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller is in progress and, if necessary, access such data and the information relating to them;
- The right to rectify allows the modification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
- The right to cancellation allows you to obtain the deletion of data concerning you without undue delay (eg when your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected), subject to the exceptions provided by applicable law (eg when the storage of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). The cancellation will be made in the scheduled technical times;
- The right to date portability allows, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format. You will be able to transmit this data to another data controller, as long as this right can be recognized in the light of the applicable law, and without prejudice to the possibility of injury to the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to limit the processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable law, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data. In such cases the Data Controller may continue to process your data only in certain cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to oppose the processing of your personal data unless there are prevailing legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms such as to allow the Data Controller to continue processing; / li>
To get more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8) CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this information and refer to the most up-to-date version.
Last updated December 2019